Workshop - Workshop Package (for 6, 8, or 10 participants)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $90.00 Sale
You're the smartest!! Workshops are an important part of your business model, and you'll love the DIY Workshops I've created - they are SO easy to deliver and involve virtually NO set up or clean up. That's a huge win, plus, the profit margins are impressive. Your cost is $15/per person, and typically workshop tickets sell between $35-$50, depending on what other perks you are offering (food/beverages, entertainment, additional activities).
Get ready to love colouring again!
THIS WORKSHOP PACKAGE IS FOR SIX (6), EIGHT (8), or TEN (10) PARTICIPANTS. Adjust the Quantity field for groups larger than 10.
DIY Workshop for Six (6): 6 pillow covers, 3 marker packs, + Colouring Tips & Tricks cards - $90
DIY Workshop for Eight (8): 8 pillow covers, 4 marker packs, + Colouring Tips & Tricks cards. - $120
DIY Workshop for Ten (10): 10 pillow covers, 5 marker packs, + Colouring Tips & Tricks cards - $150
Here are some helpful steps to get started:
1. Choose to host a group event, party, or gathering. It will be so much fun! This is a creative idea and is a no-mess, easy set up & take down option for workshops. I can provide you with free event graphics, once you choose to host an event.
2. Give your participants the It's OK. It's ART. website (www.itsokitsart.com) and have then surf the site, and choose their favourite design. This way, you don't have to be a mind-reader, and everyone gets exactly what they want. Alternately, purchase whatever you think your customers will love, and bend them to your will. I'm open to it. Ha!
3. Add your workshop package to your cart & checkout. In the "Add a Note" section, tell me which designs you would like me to include (example: Bite Me! x4, Stay Magical x2, Zero Fucks Given X4). Shipping costs & taxes will be automatically calculated at checkout. You can also choose "FREE Local Shipping" if you would like to pick up your order in Hamilton, ON.
4. That's it! You're the smartest! Some folks like to pair their adult workshop packs with wine, beer, or other adult beverages, but this is totally optional, and not recommended for participants under 19 years of age (in Ontario). For kids, try Fanta. I hear it's all the rage internationally.
You can choose from the designs below:
- Anything Is Pawsible
- Bite Me!
- Baddest Bitch In All The Land
- Boss Lady
- Calm Your Tits
- Classy But I Swear A Little
- Eat A Bag of Dicks
- Festive As Fuck
- Fuck Cancer
- Go Elf Yourself
- Go Jump In The Lake
- Holy Crab
- I Fucking Love You
- I Washed Up Like This
- Life's A Beach
- Llama Get My Shit Together
- Love Is Love
- Maybe Swearing Will Help
- Merry & Bright
- More Wine
- Namaste In Bed
- Not Fragile Like A Flower, Fragile Like A Bomb
- Owl You Need Is Love
- Stay Magical
- Twat Waffle
- We Cat Do It!
- You Are Dino-Mite!
- You've Got This Shit
- Zero Fucks Given
*** DIY Workshop Packages not include a pillow insert/form/stuffing. Pillow inserts are available to order here: https://itsokitsart.com/products/wholesale-pillow-insert ***